Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Hand


I am thankful for the hand
That reaches out when down
I am thankful for the hand
That spreads kindness all around

I am thankful for the hand
That has a healing touch
I am thankful for the hand
That repairs my heart so much

Though my hand is rough
Has seen its better days
I offer it to you
To help along the way


 During my life's journey I have had so many ups and downs.  I have made mistakes.  I have had dissappointments.  I have heartache.  The biggest mistake I have ever made was not taking hold of the kind hands that reached out to me.  Thankfully they remained steady, kept reaching out.  I would not be where I am today if not for the outreached hand.

Now is my time to pay it forward.  So I reach out my hand to you.




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I have two hands..and they are put together in prayer on your behalf or clapping wildly for being YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE hands that are ever reaching out to you in love, forgiveness and acceptance have nail prints in them.

    ReplyDelete