Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Puppet On A String









I grow weary
Like a puppet
On a string

Pulled in all directions

By things I can't control

Actions predetermined

 
I am so exhausted
Like the puppet
On a string

Emotions running rampant

Bombarded every day

Pushed the wrong direction

 
I'm becoming listless
Like the puppet
On the string

Waiting for directions

From the puppet master

Feeling my impatience

 

Perhaps


It's time


To cut


The strings


 

Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Part II: "How to cut the strings". I am interested in what you feel is the way to break free? Love to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! So this made me cry. (I told you I'm emotional today) Sometimes, its not as easy as cutting the strings...if you cut the strings...others might fail..or not make it out at all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hit home hard today! Thank you Dawn,for all the thought provoking words. You speak in tongues; the message is delivered to the people it needs to be delivered to, to be taken in and digested for them the way they can understand it; a buffet for a starving soul!

    ReplyDelete