Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Imagination










Welcome to my castle
It's my special place
All my special things
Are hidden in this space
 
Bunnies and puppies
Monkeys and books
Are all tucked away
In my private nook
 
Even though my castle
To you may seem stationary
When i start to play
The places that I go are extraordinary
 
If you have the time
If you'd like to play
Climb inside my castle
Let troubles drift away
 
 
A couple of months ago the girls brought home a large box for Alex to play in.  Alex has made it her own.  She plays tea party in her own special place.  She reads and rocks her babies.  She kisses her animals and builds with blocks.  Yesterday the girls put a pad and a pillow out in the living room that was waiting to go to the trash.  Alex used them to make a nest and played all day.  She wandered around the house collecting trinkets and tucking them away.  She sat in her little nest talking to her animals and baby dolls.
 
Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to create a world to our liking?  Wouldn't it be incredible to have a world where all is perfect?  Wouldn't it be more peaceful if the world was according to our own creation?
Wouldn't it be nice if our only limitation was our own imagination?
 
Why can't it be?
 
 
 
 
A special thank you to Jaimee' and Marc.
 
 
Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment