Monday, May 2, 2011

1000 Cranes



It is a new day
The sun shines bright
See things a new way
Not afraid of the light
Time for a new adventure
Time to take flight

Time for new thoughts
Time for new dreams
Time for new goals
Time for new battles
Time for new hope
It's time for me



Changing your life for the better is often a struggle.  Depending on the path you've walked and the mistakes you have made some struggles are more intense and seem to last forever.  Perhaps they should be forever.  Perhaps we should always be striving to be better. 

The biggest challenge is to not get swallowed up in the struggle.  It is ok to give yourself a break now and then.  It is a good thing to come up for air.  Take a look back at your path.  Take in the accomplishment thus far.  Rejoice in the progress.  It will give you strength to carry on. 

There is a belief that if you fold 1000 paper cranes your greatest wish will come true.  And I hope to get to 1000 cranes.  But, each one is a work of art.  Each one is a creation all its own.  So as I work my way to 1000 cranes, I chose to celebrate each one.  Today I folded a paper crane.  Today I am one step closer to my greatest wish.

Care to join me on an incredible journey?  Fold a crane today.




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment