Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dreaming



Dreaming...
Sunshiny days
Trees to climb
Flowers to pick
Puppies to chase

Dreaming...
Adventures ahead
Games to play
Places to go
Things to see

Dreaming...
Mountains to climb
Rivers to cross
Caves to explore
Paths to follow

Dreaming...
A better day
A better life
A better time
A better world 
Dreaming...

Dreams...the driving force in many of us.  If you dream it, you can do it.  Dreams are the hopes we hold in our heart.  All of our conveniences, all of our medical advances, all of our adventures were once dreams.  Dreams are vital to our well being.  In order for dreams to come true we must act.

My dream is to touch the lives of those around me.  My dream is to spread a little love wherever I go.  My dream is to help heal the world.  What will I do today to make my dreams come true?




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment