Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Capturing a Moment










A moment in time
Merely a glance
This moment in time
Could be your chance

You can take pictures
And buy souveniers
To remember this moment
All through the years

Hold onto this moment
It may be the one
Once this moment passes
It can't be undone

So capture this moment
It goes by so fast
Treasure it now
It could be your last

Today as I look back over my life, I am saddened.  How many moments have I allowed to slip by, not realizing their importance?  How many opportunities have I missed by not living in the moment?  Sometimes I get so caught up in the struggle of today, the pains of yesterday or the uncertainty of tomorrow that I miss the treasures of this very moment.  I am only guaranteed this moment.  Yesterday's gone, be it good or bad.  Tomorrow's uncertain.  How can I capture this moment?



Copyright Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment