Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blowing In The Wind


They say the answer is blowing in the wind
Well I have been twisting in the wind
Occasionally I get wind of the answer
And then it is gone with the wind
Sometimes I don't know which way the wind blows
Sometimes an ill wind makes me run like the wind
Sometimes I am fighting against the wind
Sometimes I am between wind and water
Some things take the wind out of my sails
Sometimes I throw caution to the wind
Sometimes I just whistle in the wind
But I know there is something in the wind
And when I get my second wind
I will once again be in the wind


I don't have all of life's answers.  But I know that life, like the wind continues to blow.  And the answers are in the living.  So off I go to discover more answers.  Care to join me?




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment