Monday, June 27, 2011

Angles


Looking at all the angles
Searching for what's right
Changing my direction
Finding a new light
Hoping for some insight
Some guidance along the way
I am growing weary
Of letting come what may
Time to make some choices
Time to take a stand
This life that I am living
Is not the one I planned

Though my life has color
And stories I could tell
I want to make a difference
I want to live life well

As I go along in life, I make choices that determine the path of my life for awhile.  And then abruptly, it is no longer where I belong.  I am not always sure what changed or why it changed.  I just know, time for a change.  I feel the change coming from my very soul.  And while some things I have no control over, I still have a say in my reactions and my decisions.  Time to start a realignment process.  Time to try a new angle.  How long will the new direction last?  That cannot be determined.  But I will be moving forward and no longer waiting as life passes me by.




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment