Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winds of Change


i love the wind
the gentle breeze
the forceful gust
the blowing leaves
the icy chill

i love the wind
it brings a change
a new adventure
a fresh perspective
a promise for the future

i love the wind
it steals my breath
it awakens my senses
it tussles my hair
it cools me down

i love the wind
it reminds me
to keep moving
let go of my sorrows
and reach for tomorrow


There are times that I wish I could hang onto a moment in my life forever.  But if I did, it would lose its value.  There are times, painful times that seem to last far too long.  Either way, I am always thankful for the winds that bring a change in my life.  I cherish the precious moments.  And I release the painful times while holding onto the lessons learned.  I love the wind.






Copyright 2012 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.





1 comment: