Sunday, January 1, 2012

Casting On


casting on
making a start
setting the foundation
beginning a project
making a commitment
starting something new
creating a masterpiece
learning new things
casting on



A brand new year with so much potential.  The challenge to take the remnants of what has gone before and create a beautiful masterpiece.  I am looking forward to this year with an excitement that I have not felt in years.  My heart and soul are overflowing with potential. 

Today I started to learn to knit, something that I have struggled with for years.  Now I am finally making progress.  It makes me curious about what lies ahead in this new year.  What new lessons will I learn?  What new skills will I acquire?  With an open mind and an open heart I eagerly welcome the new year.  Bring it on!





Copyright 2012 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment