Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Am


i am the center
of my universe
i plot my course
i determine my path
i assign my value
i decide who i am
i accept responsibility
i select my destiny

to allow someone else
to be my center
is to lose my identity
to permit someone else
complete power
is to lose my own

i am
because
i choose
me




All too often we allow someone or something to become the very center of our life.  To do so is to allow our energy, our identity, our very being to be consumed.  We should always keep our center.  To lose ourselves in someone or something is to do a disservice to ourselves and those around us. 

Do you love someone so much that you have lost your individuality?  Then you offer them far less than you are capable of giving.  To give your very best to others in your life, love yourself first.  Keep your center.  Take control of your own being.  Direct your own energy.  Be all you can be, love yourself and let the love flow through you to others.




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment