Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fish In The Sea











so many fish in the sea
so many choices
so many opportunities
so many people to be in your life
so many fish in the sea

which is great...

unless you are a turtle




I cannot even tell you the number of times I have been told "there are plenty of fish in the sea".  While this may be true, I have never felt like a fish.  Nor have I been searching for a fish.  Some things in our life are one of a kind.  Some things cannot be replaced by just anything that swims by.  For me it seems prudent to acknowledge the unique and special place that a particular person or event has in my heart.  I cannot replace them.  So I will always hold them close to my heart.




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment