Sunday, August 28, 2011

Love and Chocolate


love chocolate
it calms me
it soothes me
it encourages me
it comforts me
it motivates me
chocolate is my best friend

white chocolate
milk chocolate
dark chocolate
chocolate with fruit
chocolate with nuts
chocolate with toffee
chocolate with caramel
at times any chocolate will do

kitkats and reeses
hersheys and m&ms
nestle crunch
mr.goodbar
symphony
milky way
3 muskateers
all good chocolate
but the best chocolate
is godiva chocolate
there are no words

there is a chocolate
for every situation

love is the same


Love comes in many forms.  The love that comforts one may not speak to others.  The love that touches my heart may not touch yours.  But love is love because it speaks to our individual needs.  This is the love we all crave.  This is the love our heart desires. When we speak love to others, we should make sure to speak in a language they understand.




Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment