Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another Turn



A turn of the hourglass
A sweep of the hands
What I know
Is upside down

A twist of fate
A decision made
A moment lost
Buried in the past

Moving forward
Can't go back
Turn again
Another change

The sand
So swiftly flows
The hands
Move faster every day

Time to start
What I intend
For if I don't
It may not be



Time is a funny thing.  There have been times in my life that I thought would never end.  Hours seemed like days, days like weeks and weeks like years.  Now looking back, I wonder where all the time has gone.  How did it pass so quickly.
 
Time changes so many things. When my children were young, I expected them to always let me know where they were and what they were doing.  The other day, my daughter was worried about me, because I didn't leave her a note telling her where I was going.  When she arrived home, I wasn't there.  She was worried about me.  Funny how things get turned around throughout our lives.
 
Time is going so fast, it is time to make my dreams come true.
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.


1 comment: