Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Fire Within


there is a fire
that burns
in the recesses
of my soul

this is my passion
my drive
my purpose
my design

to deny this fire
invites chaos
confusion
and depression
to invade my life

the fire
will rage
against all else

to be consumed
by the fire
is to find
harmony
within myself

to embrace
the fire
is to live
my life
to it's greatest
potential

to release the fire
is my way
to change
my world

my fire
my passion
my design
my destiny
my life

let the fire burn


All to often the search to find ourselves, to discover our purpose, to reach our potential becomes stagnant and useless.  We spend so much time looking at the world around us to find the answers.  If you truly want to find yourself, I suggest a mirror.  We will not find ourselves by traveling the world, trying new things, or waiting for them to fall in our laps.  We already have the information.  It is within us.  Take a look.  See the light?  Feel the burn of passion?  This is your purpose.  This is your destiny.




Copyright 2012 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment