Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Collecting Hearts


wherever i travel
whatever i do
i always collect
a trinket or two

a gift of a moment
captured in time
resides in each trinket
a memory that's mine

the ones I most cherish
are not held in my hand
they are all the friends
that make my life grand

some were too brief
some stand against time
some come and go
without reason or rhyme

 each one is precious
each offers a gift
each touches my life
gives my heart a lift

to each i am grateful
for doing their part
for teaching me
to have a loving heart






To every person who has been a part of my life, thank you.  To those I don't see, to those I have lost track of, to those who have gone away, thank you.  To those who are still in my life, to those who are new to my life, thank you.  You have touched my life, you have touched my heart and I am grateful.  Though are paths have gone different ways you will always have a piece of my heart.  And you will always hold a special place in my heart.  You will not be forgotten.





Copyright 2012 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment