Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Linked


there are hearts
linked to mine
they change my life
they bring me joy
they anchor my soul
they keep my feet
 on the ground
they pull me up
when i am down
and when i feel
so all alone
they tug my heart
and spread their warmth
if i try to pull away
they remind me gently
they are here to stay
there are hearts
linked to mine...


As we walk through life and learn to love, we sometimes get hurt.  It would be a tragedy to let hurt keep us from loving again.  There are those that attach to our hearts for a brief, whirlwind experience.  And then, just as quickly they are gone.  But, there are hearts that will forever be connected to ours, if we allow it.  These are the hearts we should treasure.  For these are the hearts that know us best.  And these are the hearts that will stand beside us as the world crumbles at our feet. 






Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.








Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment