Sunday, February 27, 2011

I have recently discovered a new book.  365 Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!  Based on this book I am about to embark on a new journey. I will be creating something everyday for the next 365 days.  After much thought, I have decided that my theme for the year will be Life and Love. 

Why Love? I am glad you asked.  There are several reasons I suppose...

I am a valentine baby.
I have thought about love all my life.
I believe that love is the answer to the world's ills.
I find the word "love" both versatile and limiting.
I am a romantic soul.

Regardless of the reason, on any particular day, I will be rambling on, sharing my thoughts and my art project for the day, every day of the next year.  I welcome any comments or suggestions you may have as we take this journey together.


Copyright 2011 Ramblings by Dawn.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment